Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "ALIA-SC, David" <Da...@AirLiquide.com> on 2003/03/19 11:11:14 UTC

RE : RE : About to write a "DatabaseLogger" - any advice ?

Jan,

It couldn't be better :-)
I'll first watch the overall solution (Log4j + JDBC appender -yours ?) and
make a decision on how to do it.
Thanks a lot

David

Von: ALIA-SC, David [mailto:David.ALIA-SC@AirLiquide.com]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 19. März 2003 10:55
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: RE : About to write a "DatabaseLogger" - any advice ?

Thanks for your advice Bill and Erik, I'll try first to check this
opportunity...

David