Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Eric Woods <wo...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/18 19:32:53 UTC

SBC Cucumber Tests Available

Hi,

I've submitted a patch for the SBC driver with cucumber tests.  I've also implemented a work around for SBC's HWP IDs which natively contain '/'; '/' is replaced with '-' within Deltacloud and changed back when interacting with the SBC API.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD-19

Thanks,
Eric W.

Re: SBC Cucumber Tests Available

Posted by Eric Woods <wo...@gmail.com>.
Michal,

The last patch I submitted was somehow incomplete.  I've submitted "part 2" to the patch which includes the test fixtures and step definitions.  This should make the tests fully functional.  I captured mock data using the same approach as the RHEV-M tests.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD-19

Thanks again,
Eric W.

Posted by Michal Fojtik <mf...@redhat.com>.