Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2017/10/29 09:39:42 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Directory Build Tools 2.0.0

Hi all,

after Git migration of our buildtools I'd like to release them. The
previous separate maven projects skins, junit-addons, and
checkstyle-configuration are now combined into a single Git repo and
maven project. The version number was bumped to 2.0.0 for all of them.
There are actually no real changes in any of them.

Git tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=directory-buildtools.git;a=commit;h=c074b85996d5d2c060e384d582b96790175ff3de

Nexus staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1149/

Source package:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1149/org/apache/directory/buildtools/buildtools-parent/2.0.0/buildtools-parent-2.0.0-source-release.zip

Please cast your vote:
[ ] +1 : release Apache Directory Build Tools 2.0.0
[ ] ± 0 : I don't care
[ ] -1 : No, don't release Apache Directory Build Tools 2.0.0

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Apache Directory Build Tools 2.0.0

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
My +1

Posted by "Li, Jiajia" <ji...@intel.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Lucas Theisen <lu...@pastdev.com>.
+1

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
+1.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Directory Build Tools 2.0.0

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Directory Build Tools 2.0.0

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
I close the vote with 6 +1 votes:
* Emmanuel
* Colm