Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Samuel Ogle <sa...@centurylink.net> on 2013/11/20 01:22:19 UTC

Re: The Search Term Text Box a note for James

Hi James,
	I am so not certain I am able to be of help you with this except: The attached screen shot is the result of my search of OO Help selecting the Index tab, then entering the term docking toolbar. I do hope you will have a positive resolution. Oh, and the attached screenshot appears at the bottom of this message, on my screen, anyway.
Sam