Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2010/05/19 15:39:03 UTC

maven madness for 10.6.1.0

First the good news: The maven artifacts for 10.6.1.0 have turned up at
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/derby/ This was the easiest
maven deployment which I can remember. A big thanks to everyone who
worked on improving our maven scripts, especially to Kristian, who did
the heavy lifting. If someone actually wants to test-drive the
artifacts, that would be great.

Now the puzzling bit: According to the maven2/README.txt, we also should
expect to see artifacts at
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.derby But the new
distributions haven't turned up there. Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks,
-Rick