Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by asookazian2 <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/10 19:55:29 UTC

removing features

Say i have feature:list with no installed bundles for cxf.

I want to remove these features b/c I want to install a different version of
cxf.  How do I achieve this removal?  thx.

Re: removing features

Posted by jb...@nanthrax.net.
Hi,

no sure to follow you.

feature:uninstall uninstalls a feature (not the transitive ones, it's up
to you to uninstall the features, we gonna add an option to uninstall
the transitive features).

Regards
JB