Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Johan Ferner <jo...@lm.se> on 2004/10/17 15:39:20 UTC

ISO 8859-1 characters in UTF-8 encoded XML and JBuilder 2005

Hi!
The fix for subversion bug 2090 helped me get JBuilder 2005 support
going (I think) :)
JBuilder didn't like that UTF-8 encoded XML from svn log --xml contained
8-bit swedish national characters. The VCS module barfed when I inserted
a swedish character into a comment. Fairly visible bug.
After getting and compiling r11294 from subversion repos the problem
went away. So thanks! And hopefully you'll integrate this into release
1.1.1 soon :)

// Johan

--
Johan Ferner <jo...@lm.se>