Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/31 08:50:27 UTC

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4972431] needs to be handled

IgnitePdsDestroyCacheTest* failures are related to test misconfiguration.

I'll fix it soon.

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [4972431] needs to be handled

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
I've pushed a commit intended to fix the test [1]

пт, 31 янв. 2020 г. в 11:50, Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbakoff@gmail.com

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov