Posted to users@isis.apache.org by 张峰昌 <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/26 12:01:58 UTC

isis-objectstore-jdo-1.0.0 support paged query

Hi,Dan
It seems that isis-objectstore-jdo-1.0.0 does not support paged query,I am
right?
Could you tell me when and how will isis-objectstore-jdo support paged
query?

Thanks!
Alain

张峰昌
电话:18930623939
欲知诸法实相,当习般若波罗蜜

Re: isis-objectstore-jdo-1.0.0 support paged query

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
On 26 December 2012 11:01, 张峰昌 <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,Dan
> It seems that isis-objectstore-jdo-1.0.0 does not support paged query,I am
> right?

Yup, you're right.  The Wicket viewer does do paging, but the paging is
done client-side.

> Could you tell me when and how will isis-objectstore-jdo support paged
> query?

No plans as of yet.  I do expect that the Wicket viewer will get more
sophisticated this year in terms of filtering and sorting of collections,
but I don't know whether that will impact the objectstore API.

Best thing to do is to raise a ticket about how you might like to see it
work, and we can take it from there.

Dan