Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/23 02:31:42 UTC

Re: Process to rename the project

The podling project is Apache TubeMQ. Currently the project is planning to
change the name, but haven't yet figured out a new name, neither did a
podling name search. Just want to understand what is the process.

CC @general@incubator.apache.org <ge...@incubator.apache.org>

Thanks
Jerry

Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net> 于2020年11月23日周一 上午10:26写道:

Posted by Jerry Shao <js...@apache.org>.
Thanks Dave for the reply, greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Jerry

Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> 于2020年11月24日周二 上午11:03写道:

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.