Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by pr...@meyersascha.de on 2013/08/21 14:39:23 UTC

user authntication

 Hello,

 i have a quick question regarding the user authentication at the ftp
 server. Currently, each user can login with an ftp client, the
 appropriate user name and password for the ftp server and transfer data
 or files. Is it possible to authenticate these users switch to a key
 exchange or something like that? I have a user who apparently can not
 login with the username and password and therefore he wants to
 authenticate with a key exchange. Is such a thing possible?

 Greetings
 Sascha Meyer

Re: user authntication

Posted by David Latorre <dv...@gmail.com>.
If you mean SSL client-cert-authentication, there are some emails regarding
this topic in the mailing list:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/mina-ftpserver-users/201104.mbox/%3CBANLkTikGiHjLLZufBn=CgQydjJKZRLwLfQ@mail.gmail.com%3E