Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Brian Federle <Br...@citrix.com> on 2012/10/11 21:25:03 UTC

UI - Advanced Search Feature

Hello all,

The UI component for the new advanced search feature is now checked into master.

You will see an arrow appear in the list view's search text field, which when clicked will show a drop-down with more fields to search for.

Let me know what you think!

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/UI+-+Advanced+Search

Thanks,
Brian

Re: UI - Advanced Search Feature

Posted by sx chen <cl...@gmail.com>.
good job.
It's useful

RE: UI - Advanced Search Feature

Posted by Brian Federle <Br...@citrix.com>.
I've just attached a screenshot on the feature's wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30738717/Advanced+Search.png

-Brian

If you could paste some snapshots in the link that would be great.

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.