Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Robert Landrum <rl...@aol.net> on 2003/03/19 20:33:44 UTC

[OT] Re: Hiding the .pl

You might want to consider downloading the 1.3.23 source for mod_speling and
using diff to see if they changed something.  It might be something simple
that can be changed and patched.  You also might be able to use the mod_speling
from 1.3.23 in 1.3.27 without any problem.

Given the relative simplicity of redirecting, I have to imagine that the
apache API didn't change very much in that regard.

Rob

--
Robert Landrum
Systems Programmer