Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Marco Sassarini <Ma...@overit.it> on 2020/09/24 07:19:11 UTC

Edge AI with Spark

Hi,
I'd like to know if Spark supports edge AI: can Spark run on physical device such as mobile devices running Android/iOS?

Best regards,
Marco Sassarini

[cid:b995380c-a2a9-47fd-a865-edcad29e4206]

Marco Sassarini
Artificial Intelligence Department

office: +39 0434 562 978

www.overit.it<http://www.overit.it>

Re: Edge AI with Spark

Posted by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com>.
Near edge would work in this case.
On Edge doesn't makes much sense , specially if its distributed processing
framework such as spark.

--
Thanks
Deepak

Re: Edge AI with Spark

Posted by Gourav Sengupta <go...@gmail.com>.
hi,

Re: Edge AI with Spark

Posted by ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I'd like to know if Spark supports edge AI: can Spark
>
> run on physical device such as mobile devices running Android/iOS?
>

> Best regards,
>

> Marco Sassarini

> *Marco SassariniArtificial Intelligence Department*
>

> office: +39 0434 562 978
>

> www.overit.it

> --
Best Regards,