Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Joe Ersinghaus <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/04 22:06:04 UTC

t:inputFileUpload question

Hi,

Is there a way to predefine which file is to be uploaded and bypass the file
dialog?

Thanks,
Joe

Re: t:inputFileUpload question

Posted by Joe Ersinghaus <je...@gmail.com>.
Or at least define a default directory in the file browser?

Posted by Joe Ersinghaus <je...@gmail.com>.
Instead of having a user browse to a file on his local machine (a text file
generated via another process) via the t:inputFileUpload "Browse" button and
then hitting the upload button, the user would just select the upload button
without the need to navigate to the file.

Scary I know, but is it possible?

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.