Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/31 19:07:22 UTC

JMeter, nginx and content-length

Hello JMeter users,

A simple test with SOAP/XML-RPC Request sampler is failing for me when
trying to access Java application deployed on Tomcat through nginx
(nginx returns 408). When test is configured to send directly the
request to Tomcat it works. Not sure yet but it seems JMeter is
sending wrong content-length header value.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Using JMeter 2.5.1, Java 1.6, on Windows 7 x64, while nginx and Tomcat
are on Linux.

Regards,
Stevo.

Re: JMeter, nginx and content-length

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to both of you for replies!

Replaced nginx with apache httpd, and it works well for both smaller
and bigger message.
Checking at nginx mailing list, is it a bug or misconfiguration of nginx.

Regards,
Stevo.

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi,