Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bruce Altner <ba...@hq.nasa.gov> on 2000/10/02 20:16:15 UTC

Cocoon works on port 8080 but not on 80

Greetings:

I've now installed Cocoon (1.7.4) on two NT boxes and in both cases it
works fine under Tomcat 3.0 using port 8080 but when I start Apache web
server and try to look at the sample pages the raw xml appears...somehow
the configuration parameter that tells the server to send the file to
cocoon for processing isn't set right. Can anyone tell me what I might be
missing?

Thanks,
Bruce Altner

how to build cocoon with debugging information

Posted by Srinivas Konchada <ks...@mpower.com>.
Does any one know how to build cocoon with debugging information.

I have the property name debug as on in my build.xml file.

Thank you

Srinivas