Posted to dev@sirona.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/06 11:02:23 UTC

status?

Hi

where are we regarding path tracking?

javaagent being now rewritten (way it instruments + java 8 support) I
think we could release but if you think path tracking needs more time
(I expect it to at least work in memory with a max size, not sure it
is handled) we can wait a bit

wdyt?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: status?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Ok, just say us when you think it is ok or if you need some help for
something.

Re: status?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
On 6 April 2014 19:02, Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> where are we regarding path tracking?
>
> javaagent being now rewritten (way it instruments + java 8 support) I
> think we could release but if you think path tracking needs more time
> (I expect it to at least work in memory with a max size, not sure it
> is handled) we can wait a bit

Still need to work/improve the ui part (sorry I didn't have time for
that those last weeks)

> wdyt?
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau