Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/15 09:20:49 UTC

Addons

Hello,,

the addons should be located in a folder next to the sandbox folder,
we will put everything inside it which should be released together with
OpenNLP
an provides some additional functionality which can't go directly into
the core because
of dependencies.

I will create the folder now.

Jörn

Re: Addons

Posted by Mark G <gi...@gmail.com>.
Coincidentally, I was going to move it today after a commit to the sandbox.
I am also going to put the modelbuilder tool I wrote in there as well
thanks

Re: Addons

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Addons

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 12/04/2013 01:16 PM, Mark G wrote:
> should I move the GeoEntityLinker into this new addons dir? it is currently
> in the sandbox in a mvn module called addons.

+1 that would be good, then we can release the entire addon dir at once when
we do the 1.6 release.

Jörn

Re: Addons

Posted by Mark G <ma...@apache.org>.