Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@samsung.com> on 2015/01/27 06:00:17 UTC

Q, OffHeapVerticesInfo, CacheService.free() method for remove vertex

Hi,

It seems CacheService.free() method can be used to remove vertex.
Is there a specific reason why you throw UnsupportedOperationException?

  @Override
  public void removeVertex(V vertexID) {
    throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Not yet implemented");
  }

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

RE: Q, OffHeapVerticesInfo, CacheService.free() method for remove vertex

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@samsung.com>.
Great job!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon