Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by KLA2008 <kh...@telecomparis.org> on 2008/12/24 14:58:57 UTC

FileSystem JNDI Context for ActiveMQ 5.2

Hi all,

I'm giving a Try to ActiveMQ 5.2, and I'm using JNDI (FileSystem stored) to
access my adminstrated objects.

I've been looking around for how to generate the ".binding" file and all
that I've found is this tutorial with a sample for ActiveMQ 4.X, and it did
not work for me ( http://activemq.apache.org/sun-jndi.html )

How can we generate the .binding file automatically from ActiveMQ ? (like we
do with WebSphereMQ or SUN openMQ) please ?

If there is no such tool, is there a .binding sample for ActiveMQ 5.2 please
?

Regards,

KLA

Re: FileSystem JNDI Context for ActiveMQ 5.2

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
You might be looking for something a lot more complicated than
necessary for ActiveMQ.  What exactly do you want to look up that
can't be configured in jndi.properties?

thanks
david jencks

Posted by KLA2008 <kh...@telecomparis.org>.

Hello Joe,

Posted by Joe Fernandez <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
AFAIK, ActiveMQ does not rely on a .bindings file for JNDI support. It does
rely on the jndi.properties file. See the following page to learn more about
ActiveMQ's support for the JNDI

http://activemq.apache.org/jndi-support.html

Joe
Free ActiveMQ user guide at http://www.ttmsolutions.com