Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Evgeniy Tochilin <ev...@billur.com> on 2020/01/09 09:54:26 UTC

Re: CentOS8

Hi Rohit,
Thanks for you feedback.

We try install Cloudstack 4.11 on centos 7.7 on one server with ip
*192.168.0.177
and gw 192.168.0.249* via instruction on this url
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.11.2.0/quickinstallationguide/qig.html
Console proxy and secondary storage is running, but we can't ping ip of
these two system VM and can't create new VM's in cloudstack.
Maybe this is because we must use ip on server *192.168.0.2 and  gw
192.168.0.1* or this is not principal?

Can you help please.

--

Best Regards,
Evgeniy Tochilin

Re: CentOS8

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
I would suggest first trying with CentOS 7.5 as the guide was written for
and manually tested with that one.
CentOS 7.7 has some packages removed by default, so perhaps you are hitting
some of the issues here.
Follow the guide carefully - it has to work with CentOS 7.5.

cheers

--

Andrija Panić