Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by JohnRodey <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2010/07/09 21:49:28 UTC

Can an all accordion entries be closed by default?

I have noticed that setting the selectedIndex to -1 will not show any of the
accordion entries, however it will display an empty box.  Is this not
currently supported?

Thanks

Re: Can an all accordion entries be closed by default?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
OK, I think it probably makes sense to try to support this. Feel free to create a JIRA ticket if you want.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
I haven't looked at that code lately, but I don't believe it is supported. What is the use case for setting selectedIndex to -1? What would you expect the accordion to do in this case?