Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Frank Wilson <fa...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/18 15:41:51 UTC

Side output in ProcessFunction.onTimer

Hi,

Is there a way to make side outputs in an onTimer callback in
ProcessFunction?

I want to side output events that belong to a session that was below the
minimum duration threshold. Currently these events are just discarded but
I’d like more traceability.

Thanks,

Frank

Re: Side output in ProcessFunction.onTimer

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
ProcessFunction#onTimer provides an OnTimerContext parameter which
allows you to use side-outputs.