Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ronP12 <po...@bah.com> on 2010/01/28 21:52:36 UTC

Number of failed exchanges not shown in JConsole

Hi,
I'm using the deadLetterChannel to redirect messages to a queue if the
exchange fails.  I'm using JConsole to monitor the number completed, but, it
does not show the number failed.  I understand the DLC handles the exception
so I tried adding ".handled(false)" to my declaration but it doesn't have
any effect.

I want to see the correct number of failed exchanges in JConsole.  How do I
do this?

Re: Number of failed exchanges not shown in JConsole

Posted by ronP12 <po...@bah.com>.
Is there anyway I can set an exception when it processes via the DLC?  If
there is an exception set or the exchange isn't marked as handled, the
number failed will increment.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.