Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Moataz Elmasry <za...@googlemail.com> on 2009/07/10 16:08:58 UTC

shiro API documentation

Hallo list

I've been trying out jsecurity for the last 2 days, and I totally like
it and just today I found out about the migration to shiro.
Where can I get the API documentation for shiro (not for jsecurity), or
should I just generate it with javadoc?

Thanks alot
Moataz

Re: shiro API documentation

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Moataz,

Because we don't yet have Maven releases with accompanying source code and
JavaDoc artifacts, the best thing to do is just build the project and use
the generated JavaDoc.

We're actively working to ensure we can start making Maven releases soon so
you could more easily pull it from a repository.  An announcement will be
made to this list when that is possible.

Cheers,

Les