Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Gaytri Thange <Ga...@Netdecisions.com> on 2002/08/09 14:55:23 UTC

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi!

When trying to invoke a method on a webservice, following is the error i
get.
faultString=Server was unable to process request. --> Object reference not
set to an instance of an object.

Can you help me about what can be the reason for such an error.

Thanks,

> Gaytri Thange | Software Engineer | netdecisions
> Mumbai Software Development Centre
6th Floor, MET Building, Gen. A K Vaidya Chowk,
Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai 400050, India
www.netdecisions.com
gaytri.thange@netdecisions.com