Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Rajesh Kalluri manduca <ra...@manduca.com> on 2002/04/25 22:05:35 UTC

IO Tags....talking to a password protected site

Hi,

I am trying to use the io tags to publish a dynamic jsp page to a static
html thru filewrite, the tag works fine.

Can any one tell me how to pass a username/password when talking to a
password protected site its basic browser based authentication like
htpasswd.

Also this jsp is in the same web application as i am using IO tags, is there
a work around for my problem

<io:pipe writer="<%= fileWriter %>">
    <io:http
url="http://204.221.75.65/godavari/portal/titulares/PrincipalTxt.jsp"/>
</io:pipe>

Regards
Rajesh

RE: IO Tags....talking to a password protected site-- REPOST