Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by miata <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/09 10:35:52 UTC

Add a feedBackPanel in form

Hi,

I have a problem with a form, I want to add a feedBackPanel for each fields
added in my form. Is it possible??? In the normal case the feedback message
appear in the same panel for all fields, for my new form I want a separate
feedback which appear near to input fields...

Thanks

Re: Add a feedBackPanel in form

Posted by Daan van Etten <da...@stuq.nl>.
Hi,

This is possible, I recently wrote an article about it. It does not
add a FeedbackPanel for every form component, but instead you can use
the (custom) FeedbackLabel

See http://stuq.nl/weblog/2008-09-03/user-friendly-form-validation-with-wicket

Regards,

Daan

Op 9 dec 2008, om 10:35 heeft miata het volgende geschreven: