Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/20 03:16:07 UTC

Roster setting of ShardingSphere.

Hi,

I followed the instruction to add an entry of ShardingSphere in the
podlings.xml and add the project page of ShardingSphere.  Now I can
see the project status page[1], but I cannot update the roster page[2]
of ShardingSphere. It shows the mentors are not in the PPMC, but I
cannot do anything about it.
Is there anything that I am missing?
Could you help us to check the project setting?

[0]https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html#creation_of_podling
[1]http://incubator.apache.org/projects/shardingsphere.html
[2]https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/shardingsphere

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Roster setting of ShardingSphere.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Craig

Thanks for taking care of this.
BTW, I just added the Zhao Jun who just got the committer right
recently into PPMC.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem