Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org> on 2023/11/16 18:59:42 UTC

guacd.conf fails to parse with "expected end-of-line" (Was: Re: )

Given that the error mentions invalid formatting, specifically with
respect to newlines, copy/pasting the contents into email is likely to
hide the problem. Can you upload an exact copy of your failing
guacd.conf somewhere such that we can download the file without any
possibility of it getting mangled by email?

My guess is that the last line of the file simply has no end-of-line
character present at all, and you need to add one. Some text editors do
not include a newline after the final line of a file.

(As an aside, please set a subject line before starting any future
threads. Navigating multiple threads, each with the subject "", is
getting messy.)

- Mike