Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/26 18:23:10 UTC

Data Export

I don’t know if I’m missing something, but is there a way to export the result data into a CSV, Excel, etc. from a SQL statement?

Thanks,
Ben

Re: What is inside Zeppelin install image?

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Surprisingly, there is no documentation that listing all interpreters in
the package. Interpreter menu in the documentation have submenus for each
interpreter. but some interpreters are not listed in the menu.

We can do either add separate documentation to list all interpreters, or
add missing documentation for each interpreter to make interpreter menu
list all of them.

Thanks,
moon

Re: Data Export

Posted by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com>.
I see no movement on this for a while. Are there any updates? I like that there is Tableau export included too.

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Data Export

Posted by Khalid Huseynov <kh...@nflabs.com>.