Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Kieran Shaw <ki...@kieranshaw.co.uk> on 2013/06/10 10:51:34 UTC

Using Google Play "LocationClient" API

Does Cordova for Android only use non-google specific APIs?

I saw an interesting video at the weekend from Google I/O 2013 about their
new fused location provider:
https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/location.html

Will this be used in Cordova or will only the generic Android APIs be used?

Thanks,
Kieran

Re: Using Google Play "LocationClient" API

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
We generally follow w3c specs (which in the implementation would use vendor
specific implementations). I reckon this would be a plugin...