Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2002/07/03 11:25:52 UTC

intermittent pb starting gump from ant ...

Hi all,

I am starting Gump with an Ant script on a linux platform. This means
that I am using an Ant exec task to run gen.sh and then to call the
generated update.sh and build.sh

For some reason, it works most of the time and fails from time to time
with an exit code of 143. I seem to remember Sam's issue with Ant and
classpaths that had to be present for paths that were generated by the
Ant build process. Is there any link ?

Do you know why this happens ? Do you think it is linked to the fact
that build.sh is generated by gen.sh ?

I have been running this Ant script for several months on a windows
plastform with no problem and I just discovered this issue when moving
our build machine to a linux platform ...

Thanks for any tip
-Vincent

RE: intermittent pb starting gump from ant ...

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Thanks Stefan,

(sorry for my late answer - I had read your email but simply forgot to
answer ...)

I still haven't fixed my problem but is appearing less frequently. I'm
not sure if it is related to Gump/Ant at all. I'll continue my
investigations.

Thanks again
-Vincent

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.