Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <me...@ntlworld.com> on 2003/11/09 00:29:22 UTC

Trying to fix bug 24392

All,

I have been looking at the above bug and believe I have tracked the root cause
down to org.apache.webapp.admin.defaultcontext.EditDefaultContextAction.java.

Lines 173 and 195 refer to the DefaultLoader and DefaultManager respectively
for which mBeans do not exist. I have had a look at EditContextAction.java and
was wondering whether I can use the Loader and Manager mBeans instead. The
other option I was considering was removing the "Create New Default Context"
action entirely. In this case the "Create New Context" action could still be
used to create a default context.

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mark