Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Demetrios Kyriakis <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/07 18:55:31 UTC

Any news from a release?

Are there any news about a new James server release?
(2.x or 3)?

Thank you,

Demetrios.

Re: Any news from a release?

Posted by Demetrios Kyriakis <de...@gmail.com>.
>> Are there any news about a new James server release?
>> (2.x or 3)?
> There is no current proposal to make any release.
>
> Maybe we'll have a 2.3.2 with few bug fixes not too late.
>
> And maybe there will be a milestone cut from the development version
> sooner or later, but there is not any real proposal/roadmap.
>
> Can I ask what features are you looking for in a new release?
I think there were several improvements but I would like the support for
@ in user names (so the improved multi domain support).

Thank you,

Demetrios.

Re: Any news from a release?

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Demetrios Kyriakis ha scritto:
> Are there any news about a new James server release?
> (2.x or 3)?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Demetrios.

There is no current proposal to make any release.

Maybe we'll have a 2.3.2 with few bug fixes not too late.

And maybe there will be a milestone cut from the development version
sooner or later, but there is not any real proposal/roadmap.

Can I ask what features are you looking for in a new release?

Stefano