Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Weverthon Medeiros <we...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/22 20:26:29 UTC

How can I help?

Hello guys,
I saw Richard Monson-Haefel's post on the blog, and also, talked to Daniel
Cunha about starting to contribute.

So, how can I help?

Kind regards,
Weverthon Medeiros
http://linkedin.com/in/weverthon

Re: How can I help?

Posted by Weverthon Medeiros <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your reply.

MicroProfile sounds like an exciting challenge.
Also, I'm very familiar with Java EE 8 (I'm working with this now).

I'm entirely new to TomEE, and I'm going to follow your suggestion.

Weverthon Medeiros
http://linkedin.com/in/weverthon

Re: How can I help?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Weverthon,

Re: How can I help?

Posted by Weverthon Medeiros <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Jon!

Weverthon Medeiros
http://linkedin.com/in/weverthon

On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 at 22:02, Jonathan Gallimore <

Re: How can I help?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Done! It's all yours.

Re: How can I help?