Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nani Jon <na...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/17 22:16:48 UTC

integrating apache-tomcat-jboss

Hi all:

I have the latest jboss-3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3 bundle installed on a windows 2000 box. Everything is working fine. Now I want to throw apache into the mix to serve static content. I am having a heck of time integrating these guys. The info I found was basically for the integration of the stand alone version of tomcat and apache. I have not been able to find much of anything on jboss-tomcat with apache. The steps for the stand alone tomcat and apache don't seem to be working for the bundled catalina version with jboss. If any one can help or point me to the proper instructions, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nanijon

Re: integrating apache-tomcat-jboss

Posted by David Cassidy <da...@twocats.co.uk>.
Nanijon,

Make sure that you have uncommented the ajp12 / ajp13 connector in your
server.xml file.
it's inside the catalina directory inside conf.

This might help !

David