Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Aaron Gresch <ag...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/08 16:55:56 UTC

HDFS interpreter with secure clusters

I am looking at:

https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.6.2/interpreter/hdfs.html

Issue 1)

We use secure clusters.  This document doesn't seem to specify any special
steps for configuration of secure clusters, but the listed curl command in
this document definitely won't work for me.

Is there more info on how this should be configured for secure clusters?

Can the document be clarified for secure clusters?

Issue 2)

This page mentions an HDFS interpreter.  Going to the interpreter page and
searching for HDFS, it seems likely the File interpreter is what was
meant.  Is this correct?  Can the documentation be changed to reflect this
if so?