Posted to oro-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2008/05/06 18:23:55 UTC

Re: Need help in running oro unit tests

In message <48...@spikesource.com>, SatheeshKumar Mohan writes:
>I am trying to run unit tests for jakarta-oro.
..
>Someone help me how to run tests.

The original unit tests didn't survive the migration to Jakarta
way back when.  I'd hoped to use unit test writing as a way of
getting more developers involved with maintaining the software.
Didn't happen.

daniel

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
                    Igfip                      o    s a v a r e s e
The strategic alternative for online games(tm).o   software research
            http://www.igfip.com/              o http://www.savarese.com/

Re: Need help in running oro unit tests

Posted by SatheeshKumar Mohan <sk...@spikesource.com>.
Hi Daniel et al,
If I get some point to start I shall do this!!

Thanks,
skumar