Posted to dev@click.apache.org by "Adrian A." <a....@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 19:11:08 UTC

Re: Method chaining revisited

> This is a topic I wanted to raise for 2.2 is introducing a
> builder/factory capability in Click.  We have used this in projects
> and it greatly number of lines of code.
> Personally I think this is a better approach than method chaining.
+1 for this (instead of method chaining). The same for other frequently
used APIs.

> will u pload some builder/factory patterns later today.
Any news on this?

Thank you,

Adrian.

Re: Method chaining revisited

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
:)

I am actually coming around to the builder pattern, previously I have
used the factory pattern. I would like to try it on a project to get a
better feel for its use.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Posted by "contactme42@gmail.com" <co...@gmail.com>.
Malcolm,