Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <ho...@howardlewisship.com> on 2004/02/05 20:40:50 UTC

Back on line! / Tapestry 3.0-beta-4

OK! I've subscribed to the mailing lists again. My mail from my comcast account continues to bounce.
Fortunately, as the proud owner of howardlewisship.com, I get free email addresses that are not
affected by whatever plagues comcast.

Prepare for the impeachment: because of all the mail problems, I didn't wait for an "official" vote
... I did just cut beta-4. Notice going up at Jakarta shortly.  Don't forget that it takes 24 hours
for the mirrors to pick up the new files.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components