Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Niranjan Rao <nh...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/20 03:52:39 UTC

Getting url for a page

Hi folks,

On wicket 1.5.1

I have a page that calls a JSON service url in different package. For
simplicity let's just say, Page resides in page package and services
reside in services package. Layout is something as follows

page:
    Page

sercices:
  ServiceA
  ServiceB

Page calls get urlFor for ServiceA. This works fine. ServiceA calls for
urlFor ServiceB to include dynamic list of images and sets appropriate
request parameters. In this case urlFor for serviceB returns the url
relative to serviceA - which are in same package. However caller is in
different package and breaks the link. In short I need either absolute
url or url relative to Page in above scenario.

How do I achieve this?

Thanks,

Niranjan

Re: Getting url for a page

Posted by Francois Meillet <qq...@gmail.com>.
Hi Niranjan,

Url url = RequestCycle.get().mapUrlFor(pageClass, parameters);
String fullurl = RequestCycle.get().getUrlRenderer().renderFullUrl(url);

François