Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/04/17 21:49:05 UTC

please fix IDE compiler errors for pherf and phoenix-server

We document our compiler settings and provide a set of Eclipse
preferences that can be loaded into your IDE in
dev/eclipse_prefs_phoenix.epf. With the current code in master, I'm
getting the compilation errors below.

Would the folks responsible for those areas please fix them and adjust
their IDE settings so that they don't creep back in?

Thanks,
James

Description Resource Path Location Type
The method writeXML() from the type ConfigurationParserTest is never
used locally ConfigurationParserTest.java
/pherf/src/test/java/org/apache/phoenix/pherf line 141 Java Problem
The value of the field DataLoader.properties is not used
DataLoader.java /pherf/src/main/java/org/apache/phoenix/pherf/loaddata
line 61 Java Problem
The value of the field DataLoaderTest.loader is not used
DataLoaderTest.java /pherf/src/test/java/org/apache/phoenix/pherf line
34 Java Problem
The value of the field DataLoaderTest.model is not used
DataLoaderTest.java /pherf/src/test/java/org/apache/phoenix/pherf line
33 Java Problem
The value of the field QueryExecutor.resultUtil is not used
QueryExecutor.java
/pherf/src/main/java/org/apache/phoenix/pherf/workload line 47 Java
Problem
The value of the field QueryServerThread.LOG is not used
QueryServerThread.java
/phoenix-server/src/it/java/org/apache/phoenix/end2end line 30 Java
Problem
The value of the field Result.type is not used Result.java
/pherf/src/main/java/org/apache/phoenix/pherf/result line 30 Java
Problem
Type String[] of the last argument to method printRecord(Object...)
doesn't exactly match the vararg parameter type. Cast to Object[] to
confirm the non-varargs invocation, or pass individual arguments of
type Object for a varargs invocation. CSVResultHandler.java
/pherf/src/main/java/org/apache/phoenix/pherf/result/impl line 126
Java Problem

Re: please fix IDE compiler errors for pherf and phoenix-server

Posted by Cody Marcel <cm...@salesforce.com>.
Sorry my daughter is sick. I will get to in Monday

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.