Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by patrickbaer <p....@tvwerk.de> on 2008/09/01 14:16:15 UTC

SA does not apply content-filter rules

Good morning,

I have setup a test-installation of SA, fetching emails from my imap server
and parsing it through SA.

It works so far, yet I have noticed it does only scan for things like
invalid headers, RBL MX, invalid return adress and so on. But when I send
myself a test message with content far beyond all good manners, it just goes
through with a score of 0? I have attached two logfiles, one from the test
email txt-file parsed through spamassassin on the cli, the other one is the
logfile of starting amavisd.

Can I provide anything else, to debug this problem?

TIA

Patrick http://www.nabble.com/file/p19253738/testlauf.cli.txt
testlauf.cli.txt
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19253738/testlauf.cli3.txt testlauf.cli3.txt

Re: SA does not apply content-filter rules

Posted by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com>.
patrickbaer wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I have setup a test-installation of SA, fetching emails from my imap server
> and parsing it through SA.
>
> It works so far, yet I have noticed it does only scan for things like
> invalid headers, RBL MX, invalid return adress and so on. But when I send
> myself a test message with content far beyond all good manners, it just goes
> through with a score of 0? I have attached two logfiles, one from the test
> email txt-file parsed through spamassassin on the cli, the other one is the
> logfile of starting amavisd.

How about the full headers and body of this message 'beyond all good
manners?'

It only scored a 0? Something's not configured correctly.

Re: SA does not apply content-filter rules

Posted by patrickbaer <p....@tvwerk.de>.
Well mouss,

how could I attach a message like this? Let me say, it contained numerous
descriptions of things done when making love, reproductions organs and ways
to increase size of those, is that precise enough, or can you provide me a
not-spam-filtered email i should send it to? :)

Meanwhile I have found the mistake, the init.pre contained some 5 entries of
modules, while spamassassin from the cli loaded around 20. Added those
modules to init.pre and now everything is scanned.

Posted by mouss <mo...@netoyen.net>.

Posted by patrickbaer <p....@tvwerk.de>.