Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sam Robb <sr...@wisewire.com> on 1997/12/17 22:56:26 UTC

Reference material?

Hello,

  I know that a couple of folks on this list have written books (or
at least articles) covering Apache care, feeding and maintenance...
can someone recommend a good starting point, hopefully something
that complements the existing documentation?

  Thanks for the suggestions,

- Samrobb (srobb@wisewire.com)
- WiseWire Corporation - "Information - Online, On Target, All the Time"
- http://www.wisewire.com
- http://www.lycos.com/webguides/webguides.html

The box said 'Requires Windows 95, or better.' So I bought a Macintosh.

Re: Reference material?

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Sam Robb wrote:

>   I know that a couple of folks on this list have written books (or
> at least articles) covering Apache care, feeding and maintenance...
> can someone recommend a good starting point, hopefully something
> that complements the existing documentation?

Check out <http://www.apache.org/info/apache_books.html>.

#ken	P-)}