Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2004/08/12 09:30:07 UTC

FYI: article on TSS about Velocity

Because we´re using Velocity for generating our Homepage
I think that could be interesting:

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=28002
Creating Stand-Alone Applications with Velocity

TSS has excerpted three chapters from the 'Pro Jakarta Velocity' book, by
Rob Harrop. The introductory chapter discusses template engines, their uses
and reviews Velocity's feature set. Chapter 2 takes you through Velocity
installation, writing templates, and creating some output. Chapter 5 shows
you how to build full applications with Velocity, both for the desktop and
the Web.

[...]

Jan