Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Praveen Alavilli <Pr...@aol.com> on 2006/10/06 04:47:46 UTC

STS/WS-Trust

hi,
I am just wondering how complete is the STS implementation in the
org.apache.ws.sandbox.security.trust package ?
Does anyone know of any other STS/WS-Trust implementations in Java?

thanks for any pointers
Praveen

Re: STS/WS-Trust

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Praveen,

org.apache.ws.sandbox.security.trust.* stuff are not functional ...
But you can use the WS-Trust impl. available in "Apache Rahas".

Rahas is being developed in the Axis2 codebase [1] where it implements
WS-Trust 02/05 version and the ws-sx version. This can be used with
"Rampart" - The WS-Security and WS-SecureConversation implementation
of Axis2.

There are some integration tests available here [1].

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/integration/test/org/apache/rahas

www.ruchith.org