Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by sugawara <su...@humane-systems.co.jp> on 2006/03/30 08:09:54 UTC

JSVGCAnvas.setDisableInteractions(true) does not disable interactions

Hi all,

With Batik 1.6, setDisableInteractions method of JSVGCanvas seems to be no
effect.
I wrote setDisableInteractions(true) in the constructor of my test canvas
which
extends JSVGCanvas, but all the built-in interactors including scrolling
interactors
still works.
Strange to say, methods for controlling specific interaction such as
setEnableImageZoomInteractor works well.
What I really want to do is to disable canvas-scrolling using arrow keys.
Unfotunately, there is no method to do it, and the
setDisableInteractions(true) is
the only way, I think.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards,