Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/10 09:26:58 UTC

[RESULT] was Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 0.91-incubating RC2

Release vote for Tuscany Java SCA 0.91-incubating RC2 has passed with
5 binding +1, 1 non-binding +1 and no -1s.

Votes from :
Venkatakrishnan
Simon Laws
Anthony Elder
Luciano Resende
Raymond Feng
Simon Nash (non-binding)

Thanks.

- Venkat

Re: [RESULT] was Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 0.91-incubating RC2

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This RC has got a -1 (non-veto) when seeking IPMC approval due to
failure to include one  of the licenses in the binary distro.

So I am going to now spin another RC :).  Along with the license fix,
I plan to fix some of the comments related to the samples README text
alone.

I will be getting this RC3 out for vote today.

Thanks

- Venkat